Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on The Wall

Who is the fairest cooktop of all? Man, it must be Friday.


Thermador Induction




You are looking at Thermadors new induction cooktop in a new mirror finish. My thoughts are mixed:

I like different products as you know, and this does distinguish itself from the sea of black induction cooktops.


However, what is the match from a countertop and cabinet point of view(beside a mirror)...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Sorry to be off topic, but I did a search and couldn't immediately find an answer. Hoping you could tell me an expedient and safe way to recycle those new fluorescents. I know they have mercury in them, so what is the best way to dispose.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all,


    It depends on where you live....Try www.epa.gov for the closest location. BTW, I wrote a post on CFLs a couple of weeks ago that may help as well...

    S

    ReplyDelete