Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

How To Plan Your Kitchen...February 9

Well by the count of 21-12, I will be teaching the first ever how to plan your kitchen 10:30-11:30...For those interested, the topics for discussion:

1. Starting...Before the contractor, appliance and lighting store


2. The one sentance to emancipate your decision making....(I am serious)


3. Cooking...The various options


4. Refrigeration: New design solutions


5. Ventilation: Important part of the design


6. Lighting: More specifically, light layering, (and yes I will show you how to lay out your recessed)


7. Plumbing: A few moments on understanding sizing and filtration


8. Short dissertation about Green


9. Q&A


I will try to keep this fun and interesting. I personally guarantee you will receive your moneys worth.....


BTW, on a different subject, I have been promising new lighting pics for about three weeks...Here are a couple(for entertainment purposes)

Jesco Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment