Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Friday, June 12, 2009

16 Minute Seminar

I walk into work today to discover I am to represent Yale in a 10-20 minute sales seminar in about 90 minutes. Other than that I am a perfectionist, it really is a great opportunity to speak to architects, designers and homeowners.

If I cannot show them anything compelling, than I have a big problem...

But what to choose? EnergyStar? LED?, Color rendering fluorescent? Induction? Installation? It's also good practice since we have a weekend dedicated to it at Innovation '09 on June 20 and 21.

You can't be too technical with any crowd. You are toast when they start looking at their PDAs.

Following is my presentation sans my explanations and the Q and A.



My thanks to Design Magazine and Van Millwork for including us in their seminar series.

No comments:

Post a Comment