Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Absolute Yale

As you know, I am the CEO of this company and over the years have delegated all my old functions to more capable people. Part of resigning all operational and day to day functions seems to be resisting the urge to impose your mindset on the anointed person doing your old job.

It seems to be especially hard in marketing, my job since 2001. My way was radio advertising for short periods, but with great frequency. Our new way seems to be print(does anyone read newspapers anymore?) with more consistency.

Then there is the style: No price and item, which concerns me because we are price competitive and the minimalist nature of the ads themselves...Vodka bottle yes, appliance store...? BTW, read the offer very carefully.

Absolut Yale

DESCRIPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment