Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

On The Radio

About 5 years ago, we decided to advertise on the radio. We also decided to write our own ads, which is risky. After all, you don't see copywriters selling appliances.

Usually we have a couple concepts, one wins and becomes the oppressing radio commercials. For December, we have our normal smart woman and clueless guy(Its really me in so many ways)





The other one...well...Its a little out there. Let me know which you think is better. Each ad is one minute

3 comments:

  1. I like them both. I think it would be worth mentioning that you service what you sell. Your service department is a big asset. I have used your service department twice with no complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 AM

    I like the first one better. Its a bit long and she rambles a bit in the middle but the message is much clearer. I dont like how the second one has two voices talking at the same time. When the narrator stops its fine but hearing the guy in the background while the narrator is speaking just sounds like noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback...As a FYI, someone in my family has given me a blue sweater for the last 3 years

    ReplyDelete