Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why My Ipod Still Works

My Ipod...faithful companion on every run and long walk. It was actually a present from my sisters, and has a wide spectrum of music from Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton, Old Thin Lizzy, Lady Gaga, U2, Cage The Elephant among others.

As you know, I was away for a couple of weeks, so I threw everything into my washer with two capfuls of detergent and fabric softener (to prevent wrinkles during the spin, try it). Everything in this case includes my Ipod...

So would it work. Answer is yes. Simply, I have a front load Miele washer. So it wasn't submerged under 42 gallons of water like a regular top loader..only barely damp with 10 gallons.





Brief review: Front load versus top load conventional: 25-30 less gallons per use, 1/2 to 1/3 the energy and 60% more capacity on average.

No comments:

Post a Comment