Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Owens' Renovation

This is Owen, my next door neighbor.




I like Owen. He is a great next door neighbor always polite, mostly quiet and just an all around likeable person. One day Owen asked me to help with his renovation. He had a number of lighting and appliance related issues which are my specialty.

Lets look at the appliances first.

Issue 1: Old Appliances....Did not want to spend a ton of dough replacing.







Answer: GE Cafe....It has style for a fraction of the price of SubZero/Viking/Wolf. We could have substituted Bosch (he liked the GE range better plus Bosch does not have a french door) or Frigidaire. As I have posted previously, you can renovate affordably and still have very good products.

No comments:

Post a Comment