Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Jog on Oak Lawn

Every year I travel to Dallas for the residential lighting show to see the newest, latest and greatest. I will post pictures later in the week. Anyway, I jog from the Hilton Anatole to Oak Lawn street. I actually have run the same route through Dallas for the last 21 years. Its a great run through the heart of town.

We start and run past some designer showrooms. A few like Brown Jordan have shuttered since last year, and in the middle of the run there seems to be more empty storefronts. At the end of our run Oak Lawn becomes Armstrong. I love this street. Armstrong is an upscale suburb, but definitely not homogeneous. You can see Spanish Missionary, Ultra Modern and Colonial on the same block.

This year, you will also see for sale signs.

Judging from my 65 minute run, there seems to be hard times. It is still important to protect our largest asset whether we want to sell, flip or enjoy our home.

I will show you how to renovate for less and still have a beautiful kitchen

Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment