Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Week Ahead

Ever see Sound of Music? Remember that song by Julie Andrews...A few of my favorite things. " Whiskers on kittens and brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things"? Life must have been very hard in that convent.

We will have a few posts about my favorite things. No, they are not necessarily the most expensive products. I appreciate value as well as good form and function, so have a little faith. In a tight real estate market, sometimes a modest investment can differientiate your property.

I will finish cooking with professional ranges, cooktops and then handle a request for small appliances. Kurt has finished a video on cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving, and that should cover us

We do take requests, so chime in if you feel the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment