Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our Next Advertising Campaign

I really don't like traditional advertising. I just can't do it yet it is my job. Personnally, I like blogging better. I like talking to people rather than screaming at them. If I can teach 150 people a day to ask stores difficult questions than perhaps they will shop at Yale. Then again, half of you are from out of our market.


Anyway, I have 2 concepts for our next campaign. Feel free to comment, I will post a survey later.


The first is a more traditional campaign. Its about selection, expertise, warranty(we warranty lighting purchases for as long as you own your home)







The second is more of a direct comparason with a little humor....The possibilities are endless. Service, delivery, price(hey we don't have to pay the CEO 750 million)


Three Lineup

No comments:

Post a Comment