Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

JRs Energy Clock

I once was in a staff meeting, and we were talking about the long term. I had mentioned that humanity has 20-25 years left at its current pace. Depressing, but not if you hate long term planning as I do.


Anyway, our service manager JR, seemed to lead the rebellion of opinion against me. He is actually an unusual guy. He was trained to handle problem children, and left ostensibly because there was a better opportunity driving trucks at Yale. Seriously. Over the years, he has risen through the ranks to become one of the leaders of the company. Unfortunately, it also means that I have to listen to him.


JR, this post is for you.....BTW, thank you to my girl, Louise, for sending this to me



Poodwaddle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment