Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Energy Tip Of the Day

Two tips:

Stop bathing. Bathing uses about 70 gallons of water, which is more than double a shower

Fix that toilet: A leaky toilet can waste over 200 gallons per day or the equivalent of three baths(that was a trick as you no longer bathe)

Some of you are probably saying duh or other words that I cannot publish. However, if you read the various tips, you will save money without any compromise in lifestyle.

For example, I actually have change in my pocket, because I filter my own water instead of buying bottled. My energy bill has dropped $30 last month despite my transient roommate watching television 24/7...The reason? Energy saving bulbs and a 4 degree change in the thermostat.

You can save money, lesson your carbon footprint and help save the environment just by effecting small changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment