Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and Turbochef

I am a total vegetarian wannabe. My grazing diet is salad, fruit and repeat. To be truthful, I do not like meat, especially burgers and steak.

Ocassionally, I will eat fish or chicken. Recently, I have fallen in love with a breakfeast sandwich at Starbucks of all places. It consists of eggwhites, light cheesse and turkey bacon on a whole wheat english muffin. I was wondering how they are able to serve it so quickly....

Then we look at Dunkin Donuts advertising pizza and flatbread sandwiches, and you wonder how they are able to compose the said items


The answer is unlikely. They employ Turbochef technology or impingement convection with low power microwave. Its unlikely, because until 18 months ago the product had reliability issues....But it seems fixed, unless, of course they are logging thousands of service calls a day





Actually a pretty interesting piece with great technology, interface and of course incredible speed

No comments:

Post a Comment