Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Little Ahead of Myself

We seem to have placed our weeks emails in less than 2 days. Shawn attaches the podcasts and graphics to my stream of consciousness, and we did not communicate the spacing very well. This may be a good time to ask if you like the previous 63 posts.

We have tried to address the needs of the renovator and also discuss the benefits of energy efficiency. We have also added video and graphics for reference.

So has it worked...Comments and suggestions are always welcome..

BTW, we have not tried to promote Yale, because this blog becomes less than impartial and loses its integrity. However, since we are the marketing department(Shawn and I). We can help you navigate our system a little better. Yale does have special offers for repeat customers only. There is one Thursday the 26th. Email us if you are interested.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering how we email to find out about the repeat customer event on the 26th? I dont see a link anywhere.

    Also, I read a few posts back that there would be a place to signup for special offers but I couldn't find the link for that either. Can you please post both links?

    Thanks, I really enjoy your blog!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the blog. Thank you for commenting. Here is the link for the current giveaway - Click here

    You can email me at
    shawn.dinsmore@yaleappliance.com
    and I will make sure that you are added to our e-mail list for the special events.

    Thank you,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,

    We have 2 warehouse clearances a year. For people on our mailing list, we will be opening the warehouse on Thursday on April 26 from 3-8. If you are interested, you can preempt the general public.

    It will certainly be more civilized than fighting the masses on Saturday.

    The address is 240 Forbes Blvd, Mansfield. I am glad that you enjoy our blog. If you show on Thursday, say hello. My name is Steve. I write the verbage and Shawn installs the graphics.

    Thanks Again,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete