Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Who is Candice Olson?

Meet Daren and Bobby. They are in charge of orchestrating the display of the 4,000 plus lights in the store. Every year, we buy the new styles and display based on analytics, customer attitudes, the change in styles and home decor.


Daren and Bobby

Somehow we went on gut emotion on this one. I actually like these lights, which is unusual, because contemporary lights, except pendants, are tough to amalgamate into the whole room.

File this under light contemporary. Its unique, but not enough to be overly dramatic.


Candice Olsen AF Lighting


Candice Olsen AF Lighting


Designed by Candice Olson...I guess she must be famous?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Seriously guys!? Candice Olson has DIVINE DESIGN on HGTV... a line for Kravet, Norwalk... the list goes on! She's one talented woman! I'm glad to see your gorgeous lighting showroom- I love her lights - glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika,

    Unless she is on the Forsenic Files, I would not be familar...But I do like the lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could someone not know who Candice Olson is!!
    She is beyond talented!! Love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:52 PM

    she is my favorite designer just love her I live in jamaica I am one of her biggest fan continue to design fabulous and elegant design you go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete