Honest opinions about how to buy Appliances and Lighting.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bathroom Lighting(not)

As I published in a previous post, most design trends emanate from Italy. Unfortunately, sometime even the best have a bad day.





Lets look at this bathroom(in an otherwise beautiful hotel). The sconce is at the proper height, which is around 64-67" off the floor, but nothing on the other side. Well, not really, as they have mounted 35 watt low voltage recess on the opposite side.





Take a look.



Hotel Bath #1


Hotel Bath #2



The guide asked me if I liked my room. It was actually fine, but I had to say...There does not seem to be enough lighting in the bath....just to gauge the reply. She mentioned that it was a common complaint.





Now you know the reason

No comments:

Post a Comment